Saturday, November 1, 2014

Crazy Book of Sick Jokes with Glen Singleton


Well I must say that this Crazy Book of Sick Jokes really lives up to its name. A few had me wincing at their political incorrectness...but I know the students will find them funny. Some are even disturbing, especially the "Mummy, Mummy" jokes. It has all the classic "Doctor Doctor" jokes, some witty waiter ones as well as many riddles. There is a smattering of vampire jokes and cannibal jokes as well. Below are a few of the inclusions in the book.

Mummy, Mummy, can I play with Rover"
We've already dug him up three times this week.

Mummy, Mummy, Dad's going out.
Shut up and throw more petrol on him.

Why did piglet look in the toilet?
He was looking for Pooh.

What did the cannibal say when he was full?
"I couldn't eat another mortal."

Doctor, doctor, I keep thinking I'm a dog.
Well, get up on this couch and I'll examine you.
I can't I'm not allowed on the furniture.

Happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment